TRAVEL BUCKET LIST
”Once a year, go someplace you have never been before„ I mean..this world is full of plenty awesome places, with beautiful people and such a lovely different food taste. So…why would you go, every time, every year, in the same place?! Common, people! Open your mind wider! One day, you will die and that.s it! Embrace this amazing world and have as many cool experiences as you can! In order to that, I thought of TRAVEL BUCKET LIST!! Follow Me:
- No matter where you are from, first of all, I think , You should visit your own country, with all the local beauties .
- Go to Paris! People say it is the most romantic town on earth! Go there and feel the air! And in the morning, find a lovely chic cafe and have a croissant and a good coffee! Buy a flower, too!
- Have a hot beach holiday, in Copacabana and Ipanema Beaches/ Rio de Janeiro! What a stunning view, to see the ocean down , the big city so close to you and the mountains up in the sky and suddenly, all comes together!
- Have a lasagna in Italy!! I can tell you: In no place on earth, you will eat a tastier lasagna, like here! Don.t forget! Visit Amalfi Coast, so famous, for the appearance in movies and fashion advertising!
5. Iceland! If you want to feel, like you are on another planet, travel inside of a volcano: like Thrihnukagigur Volcano. It could be visited underground, to the bottom of the volcano.
6. Machu Picchu/ Peru. It.s like you are transported back in time. The site is impressive and huge!
7. New York is another gem on my list! Go there, feel a city forever in flux, feel the cool vibe, admire the buildings, observ people on the streets, eat something tastey! Wall Street is a place to see all those bankers always in rush, even if there is heavy security in the area. Times Square! Another gem! A glamorous one! Next, is: Broadway Show. You can’t go to New York City, the theater capital of the world, without seeing a show.
8. Japan in Spring Pink Color. Springtime in Japan is nothing less than magical. Cherry blossoms capture the attention of visitors and locals as their beautiful pink flowers blanket the country in soft, colourful splendor.
9. Istanbul/ Turkey. One of the biggest beautiful & colored city of the world! With all that coloured and noisy crowd of tourists and Turkish people, the extremely tastey food ( try Kofte- Turkish meatballs), the mosques religious song prayers, the view of Bosphorus with the albatross and that amazing tastey Turkish coffee, which I really, really love! Don.t miss it!
10. Transylvania Land/Romania, is another gem on my list! All of you already heard about Dracula Count. You have to visit Bran Castle, where the famous Count lived a period of time. Bran Castle is located in such a magical place, in the heart of the mountains, up on the cliff. They say in the full moon nights, the count can be heard walking in the castle. You can.t miss such a mystical experience!
*None of these pics are mine. Photo source: www.huffingtonpost.com
I really would love to know: what is at the top of your travel bucket list?