MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE MOVIES
Let.s talk about movies!!! My eyes are rolling :))
Everyone of us, love it. If the movie is good, watching it could be such a pleasant experience! I made, a Top 5 My Fav Films who inspired, empowered me, or simply conquered me.
- The Dressmaker 2016 – I strongly recommend you. It.s an empowering movie. (I consider / the best/ the most/ the no 1) photo source: www.huffingtonpost.com.au
- The Devil wears Prada 2006- This is a masterpiece! It.s such an inspirational movie! photo source: www.huffingtonpost.gr
- The Dark Knight 2008- Blockbuster. It is very interesting and empowering to watch/ to feel the passion and genius of Heather Ledger.s interpretation as Joker. Extremely difficult and dangerous role! (R.I.P. Heather Ledger) photo source: www.t13.cl
- Bad Moms 2016- Very good Comedy with Mila Kunis! photo source: www.huffingtonpost.co.uk
- Crimson Peak 2015- Extraordinary beautiful scenes, with a good plot. Yes, yes, it.s a horror movie, but this is so special, I can tell you! photo source: www.harpersbazaar.com
So…enjoy my list and don.t hesitate to talk to me about.
See you soon, bitches!